Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 New ones

 

This one was given as a teacher appreciation gift and I LOVE IT! I love the quote, I love the shadow box she put it on, I love the font, everything. I just love it! Great gift for any music lovers out there!
 

Wedding season is starting up again, so here is a board I put together for a cute little couple I know. The picture is terrible. It has that soft glow effect that really is just from my daughters dirty hands on the camera lens and I didn't realize it until I'd taken the pictures off my camera. :) Oh well.
We're working on 2 new craft projects to post: a chalkboard paint menu board, and a cute reversible spring/summer block. Hopefully we'll have them up soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Our Mission

We know the powerful affect words have on our lives.
Our mission is to provide our customers with a convenient, affordable, beautiful way to decorate their homes or offices.
Our hope is that the products we sell will motivate, uplift, and inspire you and those around you.

Labels